Sunday 11 May 2014

Questions & Answers.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am a 23 year old, female with a love for travel, food, beauty and fashion. I wanted to start a blog purely for my own purposes so I could look back on certain aspects of my life I want to remember most. I may only be 23 but I do hope in any way to shed light on the lives of  any one who stumbles across this blog with my life experiences and loves. To kick start this blog I am going to do a simple Q&A for you to get to know me a little.

What is your current fashion obsession? - Dresses-they can be styled up or down and can be worn all year round depending on how you style them!


What is your current make-up obsession? - Foundation, always and forever!

What are you wearing today? - Jack Wills blue jeans, a white slouchy top and a long cardigan.

Hair? - Left naturally curly in a top knot.

Do you nap a lot? - Not at all which is surprising as I am one hell of a night owl! But I feel the day is there to be used.

Why is today special? - It's not particularly as I'm doing coursework, however it is currently 50 days until I go InterRailing with my partner Alex!

What would you like to learn to do? I would love to learn a dance such as ballet which is not going to happen, so probably a language like Italian.

What's for dinner today? - Well student living comes at a price so I'll see what I whack out!

What are you listening to right now? - Silence .. however I currently have Young and Able- Current Swell playing in my mind.

What is your favourite weather? - Hot hot hot!! I love sunshine.

What's the last thing you bought? - It was probably my food shopping but the last item I bought was a dress from Missguided I had been craving so had to cave in!

What are your essentials when travelling? - Water, gum, baby wipes, toothpaste...oh my list goes on and on...

What's your style?- I honestly have no clue, I tend to wear whatever I like although I am always keeping up to date with current trends. My style is probably quite girly!

What is your most challenging goal right now? - Trying to figure out where life is going ...

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? - Instantly Australia comes to mind but I have no clue why! All I know is I'd love to live in a country manor or barn conversion in the country side.

Favourite vacation spot? - It was probably Turkey with my boyfriend! I'd love to visit Bali or Jamaica though.

Name the things you cannot live without? - Oxygen? my boyfriend and make-up and cookies .. I love cookies!

How was your childhood? - I grew up living in South Africa. I'd say I had a good childhood compared to most.

What would you like to have in your hands right now? - A cookie? 

What would you like to get rid of? - Negative people who bring me down.

What are you most excited for? - I'm most excited to be going InterRailing this summer however I'm looking forward to a fresh start in September ready to start saving up to go travelling the world with Alex.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? - The Maldives. 

Which countries have you visited? - Spain, Greece, Turkey, South Africa, France. After this Summer I'll have also been to Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia and Italy.






Hope this gave you insight to myself and if you're further interested then please do have a little follow. If you enjoyed this tag then I tag anyone who wants to do it :)

Have a lovely week :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment