Sunday 11 May 2014

It Must Be Love.

Hello All!

On April 25th my partner and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! This was really exciting for us so we decided to do something slightly different and get really suited up. To celebrate the big 5 we went to Loch Fyne one of our favourite restaurants which we only tend to visit once a year so it's a real treat for us! My partner, Alex wore a blazer he had recently purchased - he looked so handsome. In fact this was the first time he had dressed so smart for a meal! I had spent months trying to find the perfect little dress and in fact I had but it had completely sold out the week before much to my disappointment however I did find the prettiest little playsuit. I have to say we both looked fab and it just felt so nice to get dressed up. But the biggest and best part was the present we got each other .. we bought each other our tickets to go InterRailing! We are super excited for this as it has taken us well over 5 months to completely plan and sort everything. I won't go into much detail but if you'd like to hear more about it then please let me know so I can do a separate post! But like I said it is something a little different to what we normally do, which tends to be a materialist gift and meal.

Alex turned up at my door looking very dapper with a bottle of prosecco which we enjoyed before we took off for dinner. This was taken before we left.

What I'm wearing
  • Playsuit - Missguided £19.99
  • Shoes - Minnetonka £60
What Alex wore
  • Jacket/Blazer - Topman
  • Shirt - Next
  • Trousers - Route One
  • Shoes - Vans
Loch Fyne
To drink I had the Champagne Kir Royale and Alex had a glass of prosecco.

We shared a starter of, 

Tempura Battered Squid

with chilli jam

Alex's main meal,

Monkfish Risotto


My main meal,

Lobster Spaghetti 

in a tomato, herb, brandy & cream sauce

All in all it was a wonderful evening accompanied with a wonderful meal. I can totally recommend both those dishes, they were delightful, super tasty and the staff were incredible!

Here is a last picture! Hope you all enjoyed this post, speak to you soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment