Sunday 11 May 2014

A Day At The Beach In Bournemouth | Lifestyle.

One of my favourite places in the world to be at is the beach. 

I recently came back to university having been at home for a week and much to my delight my partner, Alex joined me! We woke up on one beautiful morning and made the spontaneous decision to go and see Bournemouth beach as I had not yet been (even after having lived here for the past 8 months) and neither had Alex. I was very keen to go so we got the bus into town. I decided to show Alex around the town first as he's never been- then it was onto the most exciting part, THE BEACH! We walked through the beautiful gardens on the way and stopped off to get some ice creams of course! We ate them whilst walking along the beach front, picking out shells and just plain old messing around. It was getting late so we walked along the pier which was beautiful, watched some fishing and of course played some arcade games before heading back. Upon walking through the gardens again we came across the friendliest squirrels ever, I absolutely adored them! We also came across a crazy golf course- Alex having never played crazy golf and myself loving it we had a game which was brilliant fun and the course was empty so we got to be as long as we pleased. Even after I managed to score 2 hole in ones Alex won the game by 5 points. It was honestly the best day I've had since living here. The entire day was spontaneous and free flowing which is definitely my favourite kind of day. Although having a day planned is fun, it really is so much more fun when you have no plans, just go with the flow and see where the day takes you. I loved every moment of it.

Here are some images of the day.









 Hope you guys enjoyed this little post :) speak to you soon!

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment