Saturday 24 September 2016

A Day In London | Travel Diary 2016.

I absolutely adore London. If there is ever an excuse to go, I am there. Alex and I had wanted to go during our week off from work but sadly never got the chance. Luckily, I did have a reason for us to go which was work related - I had to go to the DKNY flagship store to get some clothing for uniform (£800 worth all for free!!) So, hooray we were going. 

Being my only day off this week, we decided to get the 9:14 train as to have some form of a lye in (still up at 8am). The first thing we did in London was pay a visit to DKNY on Old Bond Street. I got sized and given a bag of clothing which was incredible of them. Then we went to Fortnum and Mason for a look around- we did end up buying Hugh (Alex's father) his birthday presents! With a little bit of shopping on Regent Street next stop, my favourite Liberty! We mooched around and I got colour tested at Nars. By this point we were getting hungry and it was around 13:30 so we headed to our favourite lunch spot Bone Daddies in Soho. We have been previously and seriously the ramen is amazing! I had the Spicy Miso ramen and Alex had Tonkotsu ramen.


Alex's



Filled to the brim we headed to Covent Garden - I could spend all day here. We did plenty more shopping, I picked up a khaki shirt from Zara and some plimsolls from Schuh (pics upcoming in next blog post). Alex really wanted to go to Monmouth coffee shop so we got a cappuccino each and enjoyed the best coffee we've ever had in Neal's Yard. Seriously .. the best coffee. The weather had been beautiful all day and for once we got to enjoy London for what is was with a more relaxed feel because normally when we go we have a lot we want to do and see.


Neal's Yard
OOTD



No comments:

Post a Comment