Sunday 25 March 2018

March Haul Featuring Topshop, Asos and Missguided | Fashion.

Hello, my name is Sade and I am addicted to buying clothes I don't need. No, this is not something I tell myself. This is often what I hear coming from the direction of my partner. In his defence, he's so true (not something I'll be admitting to him). But in my defence, I so do need 10 pairs of blue jeans in different shades of blue because certain colours go with certain tops and yes I need that top because it'll match these jeans...

Enough was enough so I made a deal with myself to ONLY have a treat month every other month. Then the months in between I can save all my money. To be fair I always put money aside every single month anyway. However... the deal was made worse when I said to Alex I'll make a bet with you that I don't spend any money until June! So here I am making this haul blog post as a way to... I guess remind myself of this months treats to stop the spending! To keep myself sane I'll be making blog posts of 'wish lists' so that come June if any of those items are available they're going straight in my basket!!

On to the haul. 
ASOS
I went through my jean collection to make a list of what I actually need. I say need ... what was missing from my wardrobe. Turns out I have a lot of light blue coloured jeans and most have ripped knees. I knew I definitely needed a darker shade and I wanted a smarter pair without the rips. I found these beauties on Asos for only £28 and they're already my favourite pair. They're so flattering and I love that they fit my leg length perfectly!

Now, these I already own but let me explain. So, I purchased these jeans (£30 click here for link) back in 2016 where they have actually featured in a previous haul blog post. They have lasted a fairly long time which I often find with Asos jeans but because I literally wear them to work every single day, they have faded, the rips have split further and they're starting to look very worn. Don't get me wrong I love that look in jeans but I wanted another pair just to wear when I want to look a little smarter. These are a true black compared to my old pair and I know they will last forever. I suppose I loved them so much I don't mind owning an identical pair.

This beautiful dress £35, I couldn't resist. The colour is beautiful and I love the print down the chest. It's just a classic, timeless piece that I will own for a very long time and get a lot of wear out of. I love adding new dresses to my collection every year as I don't own that many.
I also picked up the sandals I'm photographed wearing. I don't actually own a simple, tan coloured pair so I thought why not. I will get plenty of wear from these and they were only £16. They are 'wide' so they're a little too roomy for me but I don't mind.

Topshop
Onto my absolute favourite item, I've bought this year. I have honestly wanted a pair of flares for months now! The problem being they weren't fashionable so I couldn't find a pair anywhere! Then all of a sudden they're everywhere and the choice is ever growing!! Originally I wanted a pair of paisley print, real boho looking flares (which I can't find anywhere) but then I spotted two girls wearing these from Topshop (£20). They are unbelievably flattering, so comfortable and they remind me a lot of the pair I had as a young girl- they were red with the same ribbed effect texture. I would highly recommend these I can't wait to wear them non stop in the summer! Black is the perfect colour too as you can pair them with any crop top.

ASOS/ Missguided
I am literally obsessed with this crop top. I love the colour combination of orange and pink. It suits the Topshop flares beautifully and I can just see this being my summer go to crop. It'll go with anything from black jeans to blue jeans, white jeans, skirts, shorts and flares! I picked this up from Asos but it is technically from Missguided. I love!

House of Fraser

I decided to buy this Chloe perfume after spraying myself every single day at work. I constantly had compliments about the scent and was told that it suited me a lot. Luckily, they were having a 15% off all fragrance one week and I receive 15% staff discount anyway so I managed to get this fragrance at a very affordable price. I never buy myself perfume and I only own about four anyway so it's a wonderful edition to my collection.

A very similar scenario as the perfume- we're offered 50% off lingerie twice a year and every time I stock up on CK underwear because I find them so comfortable. 

As you've probably noticed I have a love affair with anything flared be it trousers, tops or dresses. I hope this has inspired you to either save money ... or spend it. 

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment