Sunday 12 February 2017

Lottie London | Review.

Very recently I discovered the brand 'Lottie London' in Superdrug who I'm assuming are rather new to the scene. I certainly have never spotted them before so I was eager to try out some of their products AND they claim to be cruelty free and vegan (hoooray). The thing is when it comes to trying a new brand is that it's very easy to buy a whole lot of stuff spend a whole lot of money and not rate anything. There's nothing I hate more than wasting money on rubbish products. I really wanted to try a range of their bits without going over board because if you like the select few products you have bought you can always go back and pick up some other products.

The first thing I went for is the Got It Covered concealer in the colour 'Shell'. There are only 4 colours to choose from which is very limiting however they are natural colours and I'm sure you're bound to find one to match. I went with the lightest shade as I'm the lightest shade with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and I find this matches my skin perfectly. The consistency is rather thick and it blends smoothly into the skin. The coverage is medium to full and I find it covers my blemishes wonderfully. In fact, I may prefer this to the Collection one .. (shh) the tone matches my skin a lot more as the Collection one can look ashy. Even better when I checked the ingredients on CosDNA the results were amazing in that this product shouldn't break you out! How's that for only £4.95.

I am definitely a lip girl when it comes to makeup because it can transform your face creating the illusion that you've tried really hard when you actually haven't. It's also a lot easier in the morning to pick a colour for your lips than to start fiddling with eye shadow and liner. So, of course I was drawn to their 'Slay All Day' lip kits (very Kylie Jenner-esque). In the kits you get a liner and a liquid lipstick which is applied with a doe foot applicator. With a range of colours (with awesome names) you can't go wrong but seriously again I noticed these colours were VERY similar to the Kylie Jenner lip kits, clearly a lot of inspiration going on. These kits price at £8.95 which is reasonable for 2 products. You can also buy the liners and liquid lipsticks separately which cost between £3.95 and £5.95. I purchased the lip kit in 'Werk it' and a separate liquid lipstick in '#TBT'.

Werk it

#TBT

Now, let me just start off with saying HOW FLIPPING AMAZING THESE ARE. When I say I put this product on my lips at 7am and they lasted until 4pm I'm not exaggerating. I put it on first thing before I'd even had breakfast - it didn't even look like I'd eaten! Through my mid morning break of a coffee and snacks and through lunch at 2pm only then did the cracks start to show and only because I kept licking my lips. Even as the product started to wear off it did it very subtly. I reckon you could reapply this and be done literally until dinner. The only thing I would say is that when first applied you can feel it hardening on your lips. It certainly is a matt which also means a little drying but do not let this put you off I totally rate them from the lasting power, to the price, the colour range <3 and the opaqueness when applied.
#TBT


Werk it

I only hope these liquid lipsticks don't replace my love for the Bourjois Rouge Velvet lipsticks. Have you tried any of the products from Lottie London? Which would you recommend?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment