Friday 11 November 2016

Bruges In Outfits | Fashion.


Outfits in Bruges.
If there is one thing I don't like doing it's wearing the same clothes over and over again. Over the years I have learnt how to 'smart pack' that ensures while I am away I am not packing far too much clothing yet managing to look like I have. 
I would say the main key is to pack more upper half bits than lower half. I tend to recycle two pairs of jeans and then have a new top for each day. What I tend to do before going is lay out on my bed my outfits so I can visualize. This is a great way to stop you over packing because you can see the outfit and you can also see where you can wear one pair of jeans/trousers on more than one occasion. 

On this occasion for Bruges I packed two pairs of jeans (I wore a third pair on the way there), 
Two turtle necks (again I wore another one there), 
Two jumpers,
Two coats (wore one there),
A pair of leather boots for those rainy days,
A pair of trainers for comfort,
and for the night of my birthday I packed a delicate pretty sateen blouse. I didn't want to over dress yet not under dress and this blouse was perfect for looking dressy while still being casual.  





No comments:

Post a Comment