Sunday 31 July 2016

Mini Boots Haul | Review.

Hello everyone!

I hope you've all had a relaxing or productive Sunday. I certainly kept busy with laundry and clearing out my room ready for moving day. It's amazing how much you can hoard away and then it comes to moving and you've all of a sudden got 10 bags going to charity- where does it all come from! Aside from that I took a walk down to Boots to stock up on some of my skincare bits and a few treats. Yesterday, I went to Winchester with Alex and his parents and I found some lip products I really wanted to try however, all of the shades I wanted were missing or had been opened.. (come on girls). So, I waited until I could pay a visit to my local Boots and hooray they had all 3 shades and to my happiness the 3 for 2 promotion was still on . It's always nice to treat yourself at least once a month for all your hard work.

I'm forever trialing out new body creams making sure to try something different whenever I run out, but on this occasion I repurchased the 'Norwegian Formula nourishing body lotion with nordic berry' because I just love it so much. It's very lightweight and rubs in so quickly with no sticky feeling after. It retails for £5.29 which is so affordable!
To remove my makeup I always used to use my trusty Bioderma H20 water but it was so difficult to get hold of in the UK so when Garnier released their Micellar water I was keen to try it out. I've used nothing since because it just works so wonderfully. It's non irritant and removes my makeup thoroughly so of course I had to stock up when I saw it on promotion for £3 down from £5. I'm going to do a blog post in the upcoming future of my skincare routine and regime. 
Next on my list was my skincare. My skin is a tricky one because most products irritate it or break me out. I've been using the Boots Simply Sensitive range for years now after I was using their Boots Botanics range neither of which irritate my skin. My skin type is combination, oily t-zone, sensitive and prone to acne. I really rate this product line, its ridiculously affordable both toner and face cleanser retail at £1.99 each so I would definitely recommend them. 
Last but not least I bought 3 shades of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet matt lipsticks which claim to last 24 hours. They are beautiful colours and I cannot wait to trial them.



From left to right, 'Nude-ist', 'Don't pink of it', and 'Cool Brown.'


I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment