Tuesday 25 October 2016

Hello Autumn.

You've had your summer holiday, you've worn shorts and skirts, lived in flip flops and complained about being too hot. But then all of sudden the temperature drops, there is a smell in the air and it's the most wonderful time of the year. For me Autumn is all about those cold days, long chilly walks, bobble hats and scarves, coats (my winter obsession), endless hot drinks, Halloween, my birthday, bonfire night, lazy days whilst it rains outside, crunchy leaves, dark nail polish, berry lipstick, boots, cosy knit jumpers, oh my word the list goes on but I am all about Autumn. Then the lead onto Winter, when it becomes all about red nail polish, red lips, Christmassy outfits, lush bubble baths, endless Christmas films and Christmas music on repeat, mulled wine, Christmas markets and present shopping for the people you love. oohhh my I'm just too excited!!!

I am a sucker for photography when it comes to Autumn. I just had to start off Autumn with some images I took outside I couldn't help myself it just looked so pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment