Tuesday 10 November 2015

My 23rd Birthday & Dartmouth | Travel Diary 2015.

(birthday cake made for me by Alex-lemon drizzle)

I feel like ever since 2012 I've set myself up with a very expensive tradition of having to go away for my birthday. Every year when it approaches my birthday month I automatically think right, where to this year and although I haven't necessarily gone away every birthday I've managed to most years. The first time being back in 2012 for my 20th, Alex and I went to Dorset and we stayed in a star gazing pod (glamping) for a long weekend. It was so magical we did nothing all day but watch films and cosy up with the log burner on. The second time being my 21st with a trip to Paris, my 22nd we stayed in Bath and enjoyed a meal at Turtle Bay and a birthday breakfast at Bills the following morning and my 23rd birthday we went to Dartmouth. 

Having already been to Dartmouth in 2014 I knew for sure I wanted to go back again. Alex and I have wonderful memories there and we always manage to enjoy ourselves -we never want to leave. So, we decided to go again for my birthday. We departed the day after my birthday so I enjoyed the day with mine and his family and then got to keep the excitement going because we were going away!




Day of my birthday
...
Dartmouth

...

(enjoying my birthday afternoon tea)

...


No comments:

Post a Comment